Commercial LED Lighting
Energy prices have increased by over 150% since 2004, a trend likely to continue.
Making the switch to LEDs could save your business up to 65% on lighting costs.
LED is so efficient that up to 90% of the electrical power is converted to light – as opposed to traditional lighting where only 20% is converted: the majority being wasted as unnecessary heat.
LED lights are up to 68% more energy efficient than traditional fluorescent lamps and have an impressive 50,000-hour lifespan.
- Improved Energy Efficiency – LEDs are up to 68% more efficient
- Control Integration
- Low Environmental Impact
- Improved Lifespan
- Mercury-free Enhanced Capital Allowance – The cost of LED technology can be offset against tax
- Virtually zero maintenance cost
- No warm up time – they reach maximum brightness almost instantly
- Works well with controls, whereas traditional lighting often fails when integrated with occupancy sensors and other controls
Contact us to discuss an LED switchover of your commercial lighting – reducing your businesses power consumption and lowering your overall costs.