Bill Checking – Large Commercial & Multi-Site
There’s little value in negotiating the best terms, if these aren’t then correctly applied to your bill!
Energy billing isn’t a simple exercise, and suppliers can and do make mistakes.
Common errors include:
- Incorrect terms applied to wrong MPAN / M-Number
- Unbundled charges incorrect (DUoS, TUoS, etc.)
- Incorrect prices
- Transposed rates
- Transposed usage
- Incorrect usage
- Incorrect rate structures
- Incorrect Metering details
- Treatment of crossover periods (between contract ending and new contract beginning)
These can often be rectified without too much trouble – providing any errors are caught quickly.
How we can help
Belbridge Energy understand supplier billing and the relationship to your negotiated contract. We always check our customer’s initial bill when they switch contracts or suppliers to make sure they start off on the right footing. We can organise checking all utility bills on an ongoing basis if required.
Utilise our skill and knowledge to make sure your business recognises the savings you locked in during contract negotiation.